Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Emma's Pre-School Graduation

Now I know that some people may say, "It's only pre-school. Why do they need a graduation?" Well, you get the answer to that question as soon as you walk into one such event and see this:

















Who wouldn't want to go to one of these? The kids are so dang cute, and they are so excited you're there. Such a fun little day! Good Job, Ems!
































Emma and her cute friend Amanda
















Miss Penny, Mr. Bill, Emma and Miss Karen 


Emma Leigh Coleman
Imagination Station Graduate 2009!













5 comments:

Ultimate Poster Child for Optimism said...

Adorable and smart! Each time I see her I instantly think about how much she looks like her mom. Glad you are all doing well!

Margie Quilter said...

She is so cute!

Perschon Family said...

1st...Fish are GROSS! I couldn't have touched it either! But it made for adorable pictures!

2nd...that first picture of Emma at her graduation is classic! Love it!

Jess Allen said...

Oh my goodness... that Emma is just darling! I love the pics. You definitely captured the excitement. I just can't get over how adorable she is!

lance said...

You know it is serious when they have pink paper graduation hats. She looks exquisite

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes