Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Look what we found...



There were 4 of these sweet little babies in a nest under our deck! I couldn't get all four of them in the picture because a couple of them were nestled right down and cozy in the nest. As we played and were watching them, all of a sudden one of them took his first flight out of the nest!! It was so much fun. I'm so glad it's Spring!

My Five:
1. Living close to very culinary talented relatives who invite us to enjoy their yummy meals. Dita just made leg of lamb the other day. Oh, my yum!
2. Exercising!
3. Meeting new friends. 
4. Seeing Emma's smile in the morning
5. Knowing that I'll be in Florida in 4 days for a week!!! Yeah baby!

5 comments:

lance said...

Yeah for Florida!!! Mom is so stoked. If she could only get some movies loaded on her ipod. I can't believe Tal is a year old. Crazy. And don't knock your cake! It is fabulous! I'll be asking for tips when Alex's birthday rolls around. Nice work. And happy birthday Tal.

Crystal said...

I can't believe Tal is already 1! Time sure flies. The fire engine cake is adorable. Great work!

Christensen's said...

Cute! How fun for your kids!!! I love Spring too. I can't believe your baby is one! Ellie turns one in June. Time flies by!

Nicole said...

Florida sounds nice, have a fun trip!

Sabrina said...

Hi you guys! You have cookie cutter kids like us. So cute. We went to the St. George Temple on Saturday and Matt's double was the officiator. It was so distracting that he was so young and that he looked so much like Matt. Hope you are all doing well! Take care!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes