Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Guess who's 1!

Mr. Tal turned one years old on Easter! So it was a big, fun day. We celebrated with Grandpa and Grandma Coleman and Aunt Dita. We feel so lucky to live close to those who love us and our kids so much. It was a such a fun day!

This is Tal with his new and very cool fire truck!


And of course the wrapping paper got a lot of attention as well!

Here's the cake. I wish I could be one of those cake makers that create amazing cakes. I always start out with a great picture in mind and if I'm lucky I get it to look somewhat like I had pictured!!




Tal has been such a great influence in our home. He is so happy and relaxed. He has taught me the importance of taking time to enjoy the things I have. He loves whatever he has and wherever he is! He makes everyone smile. He has become such a fast crawler .I don't remember Emma just taking off the way he does. It's very funny! He's just a little ball of fun and joy! I feel very fortunate to be his mother! Happy Birthday buddy!



1 comment:

Perschon Family said...

1...are you serious! What a little stud! I LOVE the cake! Nice work!!! and it looks like you had a fun Easter!!! And Max and Luke would've LOVEd to see that nest and the birds! How cool was that!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes