Cooper, Emma, Mr. Bunny, and Aubree
And a classic!!
Happy Easter everyone!!
My Five:
1. Wonderful words from inspired church leaders
2. Going to a Cardinals game with my hubby... even though they played awful! AAAHHH. Just once I'd like to see them win in person. Maybe I have some seriously bad karma when I enter Busch Stadium?!
3. The crock-pot. Need I say more!
4. Easter egg hunts! (pictures to come)
5. Preparing extra meals and freezing them! Thaw, bake, done!
5 comments:
How fun! My girls would have loved that!
Looks like Tal loved the easter bunny!! Ha ha. Your kids are so cute. Have a fun easter.
Too Cute! My kids love animals too.
That Petting Zoo sounds awesome. What a fun thing to do. Love the "Classic" of Tal. We have a few of those too. Happy Easter!
Happy Easter Guys!! We miss seeing you both! Hey Matt I finally bought a truck!!
Post a Comment