March 1 was our Anniversary, and since it fell on Sunday we partied on Friday! I left a fun surprise for Matt at work, but his surprise was far more impressive. He made us a reservation at a place called Flemming's, one of those restaurants that everyone should at least experience once in their life (mostly because it might take that long to pay off the bill you ring up... just kidding, sort of)!!! Just the experience of sitting there and receiving the wonderful treatment was such fun, not to mention the incredible food. Matt had mentioned when we made the reservation that it was our anniversary and throughout the night the manager and a handful of others would come and congratulate us. Very nice! And as we were about to leave our waiter brought out this little golden box:
And when I opened it, it revealed four of the most beautiful things I've ever seen (maybe not ever, but close):
Matt knows how much I love tulips, so starting from our first anniversary he has given me a tulip for ever year we've been married. Aren't these 6 lovely ladies beautiful!
We had a wonderful evening, and I feel especially blessed and lucky to have married such a terrific person. He is my match in every way.
6 comments:
Happy 6 years! Time sure flies huh? You guys are a great couple
love the tulips! i remember when you got what...2...or was it 3? when we were in cedar city? holy cow...how did you get up to 6? seriously! glad you had a nice night together!!!
Happy Anni!! I meant to tell you that when it was actually your anniversary! You two are so awesome, we're so glad you're here and our friends!! Love ya!
Congrats to you both! What a fun way to celebrate! So glad you guys found each other. :)
I think we were a day apart. I posted our anniversary a day late. We were married on Feb. 28th. But I had no idea it was so close and in the same temple, TOO funny. Happy anniversary!
That's so cute! I can't believe we are old enough to have been married for six years... doesn't it seem like just yesterday we were still at good old Millard High School?? Anyway, Congrats! Six years, WOW! I still can't believe it!!
Post a Comment