Sunday, February 22, 2009

All boy!


What happened?! I'll tell you what happened. Ten months happen, that's what! Tal is EVERYWHERE. He doesn't just sit and smile or... just sit... anymore. He's mobile. It took him awhile, but he's figured it out and he's enjoying every minute. He still smiles but it's while doing this: (Amy HELP....!)







Everyone asked me if I was ready for a boy, and I naively thought, "Well of course!" But along with the trouble he's getting into he's showing his very animated personality, and i love it!! Let the adventures begin!!

I haven't done My 5 for awhile so here we go:

My 5:
1. Answered prayers. Gosh I'm so thankful for that.
2. "Bounty Select-A-Size" paper towels, for the many messes that we seem to have had lately. It seems to have been more then usual... not sure why?!
3. My camera. To capture all these memories.
4. Love
5. Getting over my fear of making a pie crust. Don't laugh! The first time I tried making one it was a complete disaster, so now 5 years later I've conquered pie crust making!!! And it was good too (that's always a nice bonus)!

5 comments:

Lant Family said...

Yeah I am ready and not ready for a boy. I don't really know what boys are like? With all my sisters I only know how to do girl. I am sure I will learn and discover girls and boys are very different.

Perschon Family said...

ha ha ha! I LOVE it! I LOVE that you are starting to get a glimps at the fact that I haven't been making any of it up! Ready or not...here he goes! Have fun keeping up! (Just be thankful you have a sweetheart, calm girl as the oldest and enjoy the ride with the boy!) Thank goodness they are so dang fun and like you said...animated!

Those Eagles were cool! It seems like you're having fun adventures out there! We still need to come out and visit this Spring or Fall! Ya?

Nicole said...

What a cutie. We don't know about boys yet, so keep us updated on all the happening and adventures!

Margie Quilter said...

Your children are so cute! And so is your page :) I'm glad I can keep up on you and your life :) I LOVE blogs... and you are living in Washington MO?? I dated a guy from Washington MO... maybe his family is still there. Do you know the Benedicts?? If you do... I dated Oliver... haha... If you don't... just ignore that! haha

Margie Quilter said...

HAHA that's totally funny that you are in their ward! I sang at a ward party at their ward once! I felt so stupid... Yeah and I dont know if I would mention that you know me and I dated Oliver to his family though... I don't know how excited they would be. oops! Such is life!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes