Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Spring!


Doesn't this say Spring?! Courtesy of Emma!

My Five:
1. Sunny days!
2. Emma's fun friends at school
3. Happy hour at Sonic! Blue Powerade slushies... 54 cents!
4. When Matt says, "Let's BBQ!" That means I get the night off!!
5. Emma's sweetness. She just asked me where her preschool teachers go to church, and I told her I didn't know. She asked if they learn about the prophet, and I said, "No, they don't know we have a prophet to lead us." Then she said, "Oh, well I'll tell them on Friday at school!" 

4 comments:

Lant Family said...

That is awesome! I had a cup holder full of clovers in my lawn chair the other day

Sarah Bogh said...

oh that is perfect!

Crystal said...

I love warm spring days! We pulled our wagon out too...the problem is it snows on it every other day. Beautiful tulips...my dad started something like that when my parents got married. Now he has to argue with the florist that, yes, that may roses WILL all fit in one vase.

Kristi said...

Emma is so sweet. Kid are great examples aren't they?

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes