Luckily last week it warmed up so we took full advantage. Into the wagon we went! Tal could hardly control himself with excitement. It really is refreshing to have these kinds of days as a mom. It puts a new spring in everyone's step! We had fun.
Peeek-A-Boo!!
My Five:
1. Spring flowers peeking out of the ground. You can't help but smile.
2. Desserts! We have a recipe exchange night with the very culinary talented ladies in our ward and it was dessert night.
3. Our ward conference at church was one to be remembered.
4. Story time at the library.
5. Being married to my eternal companion. Six years out of eternity seems kind of insignificant, but they have been so full! I feel extremely loved and blessed.
2 comments:
I'm thankful for the winter, because it helps remind me how much I love the spring. It is so refreshing to get out on those warm days.
is it just that your kids are photogenic or something cause you always catch the cutest pictures of them!!! i agree with the whole spring in the step comment when we can go outside! how fun that Tal was SO excited! YEAH for Spring. and I know i'm kinda lame to keep bringing up Cedar City but remember when we'd load up Max and Emma and take them on walks and then go back to nurse them? The days I tell ya! So simple but good!
Post a Comment