Wednesday, June 4, 2008

100 things Tag


100 things... seriously Jessi, ok we'll see how this goes! I've also been tagged by Crystal and Amy for kind of the same thing (4 things tag and 3 things tag), so I'll combined them... it will help me out a bit! So here they are, 100 things you always wanted to know (well maybe not "wanted" to know, but will now) about me!

1. My full name is Angeline B. Coleman (the "B" is for my maiden name)
2. I always thought is would be cool if my initials were ABC... well they are!
3. That's actually one of the first things I said to Matt when we started dating, "If we got married my initials would be ABC!" (real smooth right... and how dorky)!!
4. He actually stuck around after that stupid comment and we've been married for 5 years.
5. Matt and I were married March 1, 2003 in the Manti Temple.
6. We have a beautiful little girl named Emma, and she'll be 4 in August.
7. We also have an 8 week old little man, Tal. 
8. I love being their mom. What a blessing!
9. 4 jobs I've had are: dental assistant (for my dad), 
10. Ropes Course Instructor (Snow College), 
11. President's Leadership Team Leader (for Pres. Benson at Snow College)
12. and I currently arrange the travel itineraries for those who travel at Engineered Fire Protection (Matt's work) from home.
13. 4 movies I could watch over and over are: "The Wedding Planner"
14. "Cinderella"
15. "Dirty Dancing"
16. "Second Hand Lions"
17. 4 of my favorite foods are: Matt's BBQ hamburger (he seriously has mastered it)!!
18. Lasagna,
19. My mom's homemade rolls,
20. and peanut butter and jam sandwiches (it's hard not to when Emma likes them so much)!
21. 4 places I've lived are: Fillmore, UT
22. Manti, UT
23. Indianapolis, IN
24. Cedar City, UT
25. and now St. Louis, MO (I know that's 5, thanks for counting)!
26. 4 things I'm looking forward to this year are: going to the pool and the lake
27. Nate's wedding in July in Utah
28. My sister Lindsay's baby in July (yeah!!)
29. and Tal not getting any more infections!
30. K- now I'm done with the 4 things tag... know the 3 things tag!
31. 3 joys: 1. Matt, Emma, and Tal are the brightest spots in my life. I would have never imagined 3 people could means so much to mean.
32. 2. My membership in the church and testimony of the gospel. 
33. 3. Visiting family and friends.
34. 3 fears: 1. Crazy enough moving and change were fears of mine, but since meeting Matt I've been everywhere, so I've learned to adapt. It takes me awhile, but I eventually get there (yeah for me).
35. 2. Matt leaving me a widow... let's not even go there!
36. 3. Someone breaking into my house. Sorry if you have ever been to my house and I've locked you in... it's habit!
37. 3 goals: 1. To be the best mom and wife I can be.  
38. 2. To really learn the gospel, so that I may teach it to my children and others (you have a lot of opportunities out here)!
39. 3. To truly make everyone I meet feel welcomed and appreciated. 
40. 3 obsessions/collections: 1. I love to decorate my house... my credit card bill will confirm that at times!!
41. 2. I keep every rose anyone has ever given me (some are just the dried pedals in a vase, but I have every one).
42. 3. When I get in a cleaning mood I clean everything. It's very invigorating.
43. 3 surprising facts about me: 1. When I'm in a new situation I get very, and almost awkwardly, shy. 
44. 2. I don't mind speaking in public.
45. 3. I'm currently working on this one, but I tend to be late when I go places... I hate it and I'm doing much better, right Matt!!
46. I drove an '86 Ford Bronco in high school (loved that thing)!!
47. Now I drive a Ford Edge (love this too)!!!
48. I can't get used to the humidity here (and neither can my hair).
49. The thunderstorms are CRAZY out here too... kind of scary!
50. Half-way done!!!
51. My favorite time of day is when Matt gets home from work and to see how excited Emma is to see him.
52. My favorite flower is a tulip.
53. I danced all the way through high school and college; the best times ever!!
54. I have a goal of being able to do the splits when I'm 90 (I better get stretching)!
55. I have become a HUGE Cardinals fan. I watch almost every game!
56. I love going to the dentist... because it's my dad!
57. My high school graduating class was the largest our school had ever had up to that point with a whopping 108 students, and yes I knew ever single one.
58. While doing drillteam in high school our team won 3 state titles and 2 National titles!
59. I played softball in high school also, and we took state once!
60. I love playing all sports but...
61. I can't play tennis or golf (I just can't get the hang of either)!
62. I got hit in the mouth during softball practice the day before our National Drillteam Competition in California (my lip was enormous).
63. Icecream is not my favorite thing (sad, I know).
64. I love staying home and learning from Emma and Tal.
65. I love Saturday mornings when all 4 of us cuddle in our bed (I'm really going to miss that as the kids get bigger).
66. This is getting hard...
67. I have broken my left arm twice, both times from falling off the monkey bars.
68. I have discovered the BEST drink in the world: A raspberry, vanilla limeade from Sonic. I promise you it will make a bad day good again!!!
69. I'm the oldest in my family... but the shortest at 5'9''
70. My sister Lindsay is 6'3''(and beautiful) and her husband Lance is 6'9''
71. My brother Corbin is 6'6 and I not sure how tall his wife Rachel is, but she's got me beat!
72. And my youngest brother Tyrel is also about 6'6''!
73. I love my mom and dad and siblings very, very much.
74. I have the greatest in-laws ever. I feel pretty blessed to be a part of their caring family!
75. I love to make lists, like Jessi. I would be lost without my lists!
76. When I was younger I dreamed of ice skating in the Olympics... to this day I've never put on a pair of ice skates. I guess it's never to late right?!?!
77. I'm so excited to be an aunt!! My sister is having her first baby in July (I think I mentioned that, but I'm really excited)!!!
78. I love blogging and keeping in touch with those I love.
79. I'm not a big fan of scrapbooking. Although my friend Emily has introduced me to digital scrapbooking... I'm still working on figuring that out.
80. I can't believe you are still reading this!
81. When I was younger we used to "pick rocks" in the farm to get ready to plant
82. We also used to move the cattle from pasture to pasture. I can't say that I liked doing these things then, but looking back it was pretty great!
83. I love a freshly vacuumed floor.
84. Nothing is better then the smell of clean, except the smell of a new baby!
85. I really like to eat cereal.
86. Growing up, my sister was my best friend.
87. She also was the best study partner ever (she helped me figure out Physics)!!
88. I really didn't do anything crazy in college... pretty boring huh!
89. How much trouble could you really get in though in Ephraim, but I loved Snow College???
90. She always told me this would happen, but in some ways I'm turning into my mother (and it's not so bad)!!!
91. My favorite season is Fall.
92. My favorite color is green.
93. I really am sort of a homebody.
94. I hardly ever fill up my own gas tank... thanks Matt.
95. I love a hot shower...ahhhh!
96. I'm not a fan of talking on the phone, unless it's my mom or sister!
97. I have been so blessed to have had great friend throughout my life.
98. Two more! I can do it!
99. I love a good rodeo!
100. And I love all the holidays, but Thanksgiving and Christmas are the best!

Wow! That's a lot about me. Thanks for the challenge Jessi. It's not very often I think that much about myself this days! Now I tag: Rachel (my sis in law), Autumn Allen, Emily, and Nicole Holm (it really is fun I promise).

1 comment:

Perschon Family said...

Wow Ang! That was A LOT to type!!! It was fun reading about you though cause I've always thought the world of you! I miss ya living here in Utah, but I'm so glad that we still keep in touch!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes