Sorry, I didn't realize you had tagged me until I was reading through your blog and saw my name!! I will get right on those 100 things...hopefully I can think of that many! Thanks for the tag.
Love the new look of your blog! Your kids are so cute....that little girl of yours, oh my gosh!!! Such a DOLL:)
Such a funny video! And I love, love, LOVE you're header picture! I do want to hear the story behind that picture! :) You are awesome!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Sorry, I didn't realize you had tagged me until I was reading through your blog and saw my name!! I will get right on those 100 things...hopefully I can think of that many! Thanks for the tag.
Love the new look of your blog! Your kids are so cute....that little girl of yours, oh my gosh!!! Such a DOLL:)
Such a funny video! And I love, love, LOVE you're header picture! I do want to hear the story behind that picture! :) You are awesome!
Post a Comment