Tal's is getting bigger and better all the time. He was very tough for his shots today at the doctor's (he had to get 4... no fun). His top notch stats were: 12.8 pounds, 24 inches long, and 15.6 head circumference! Good job buddy!
I love all your pictures! Tal is SO DANG CUTE! Things seem to be getting back to normal after all that tough doctor stuff. I'm so glad! Shots are never fun, especially after he had just been sick! Emma is ADORABLE! I really need a girl after seeing how fun and cute she is!!! And....You look beautiful as always!!!
He is so cute! I love all that dark hair! My babies are pretty bald at first so I think it is so cute! Emma looks so much like you, she is just beautiful and so talented! I still can't paint my nails myself!:)
What a cute family!!! I'm so glad you commented on our post. Please keep in touch. It's sooo good to hear from you and get to see what you're up to. Is your family still in Filmore?
Good job on the stats. He has my little girl beat. She weighed in at a whopping 9 lbs 1/2 oz at her two month check up. I hope he is doing better after being sick.
So cute! I'm jealous of all the hair he has! David is now 3 months & is still adorably bald! :) Hey good news... James & I are coming to visit St. Louis for a week over Labor Day weekend! We hope we can visit you guys! We'd love to meet your new little guy and have you meet ours! Take care!
5 comments:
I love all your pictures! Tal is SO DANG CUTE! Things seem to be getting back to normal after all that tough doctor stuff. I'm so glad! Shots are never fun, especially after he had just been sick! Emma is ADORABLE! I really need a girl after seeing how fun and cute she is!!! And....You look beautiful as always!!!
He is so cute! I love all that dark hair! My babies are pretty bald at first so I think it is so cute! Emma looks so much like you, she is just beautiful and so talented! I still can't paint my nails myself!:)
What a cute family!!! I'm so glad you commented on our post. Please keep in touch. It's sooo good to hear from you and get to see what you're up to. Is your family still in Filmore?
Good job on the stats. He has my little girl beat. She weighed in at a whopping 9 lbs 1/2 oz at her two month check up. I hope he is doing better after being sick.
So cute! I'm jealous of all the hair he has! David is now 3 months & is still adorably bald! :) Hey good news... James & I are coming to visit St. Louis for a week over Labor Day weekend! We hope we can visit you guys! We'd love to meet your new little guy and have you meet ours! Take care!
Post a Comment