Last week we had some very special visitors!! They came all the way from Utah to see us. My mom and sister were here!!! Yeah!! I was so happy they came, especially my sister being that she's about 7 months pregnant-yes I know, you can't even tell... she's beautiful (as always)!!! They were such a big help, real lifesavers... literally! They said they wanted to come out and help for a few days, but I think they got more then they bargained for. After a trip to the Emergency Room and surgery due to kidney stones I was the one they were taking care of instead of just Emma and Tal. As sad as I am that we didn't get to spend some fun time together, I really don't know what I would have done if they wouldn't have been here. Thank you Lindsay and Mom with all of my heart, I love you both so much!! I'm counting on a "re-do" for some fun girl time this summer!!!!
p.s. I'm doing ok now. I had another surgery on Friday to finish up this joyful experience. I'll tell you one thing, Matt and I have definitely had our fill of hospitals lately! I would much rather experience birth then have another kidney stone!!
1 comment:
WOW!! It's good to see you guys!! And especially that you're out here in the "rainy states"!! Congratulations on the new baby boy, they are alot different from girls, but so much fun!! Let's definitely keep in touch, talk to you later!! Jamie
Post a Comment