Tal cleans up pretty nice for church, but at home he like to let his hair down... or in his case, up. We love the crazy hair after his bath! Emma always tries to comb it down, but it pops straight back up!
He is so cute. Love the hair. It's crazy how grown up our girls are. Emma looks so grown up compared to little Tal. How are you feeling? I hope that you are doing OK. We made the long journey. Being here makes me think about you guys. Hope all is well.
Hey! I just showed Brody the pictures of Tal! What a cutie! I'm just figuring out the whole blog thing but it is fun! I hope you're doing good with 2! Emma looks like she's enjoying being a big sister! I LOVE both of your kids hair!
Hey! I found your blog through a friend's blog and just wanted to say Hi. It is so fun to see your cute little family. Tal's hair is adorable and Emma is so grown up. Being at Snow College seems so long ago! It looks like you guys are doing great. The Allen's
5 comments:
Oh so cute!
I love his hair!
He is so cute. Love the hair. It's crazy how grown up our girls are. Emma looks so grown up compared to little Tal. How are you feeling? I hope that you are doing OK. We made the long journey. Being here makes me think about you guys. Hope all is well.
Hey! I just showed Brody the pictures of Tal! What a cutie! I'm just figuring out the whole blog thing but it is fun! I hope you're doing good with 2! Emma looks like she's enjoying being a big sister! I LOVE both of your kids hair!
Hey! I found your blog through a friend's blog and just wanted to say Hi. It is so fun to see your cute little family. Tal's hair is adorable and Emma is so grown up. Being at Snow College seems so long ago! It looks like you guys are doing great. The Allen's
Post a Comment