Matt works at EFP- Engineered Fire Protection. They engineer fire sprinklers in commercial buildings. So when I saw this shirt I thought it would be fun because of Matt's job. I just didn't realize how true it would be... Tal really is an "automatic sprinkler!!!" He really should have come with a warning label about that! But he's so sweet... I'll let it slide for now!!
These are just a couple of more pics of our cutie-pa-tootie!! He's changing so much. How do you slow that down? I couldn't figure it out with Emma, so if anyone has any good ideas...!!
4 comments:
SOOOO ADORABLE!!!! I need to come and hold that cute baby of yours! SO glad your feeling better!!!
I think Steve's rubbing off on him! That tongue looks familiar! ;) Too Cute!
He is so cute! Sorry to hear about the kidney stones. No fun at all. Get better soon!
Angeline, I ran into your blog and wanted to say Hi!!! What a cute little boy you have!!! Congratulations on the new edition to your family. I hope you are getting some sleep! I also hope you are feeling better after the kidney stones. No fun with a little one.
Post a Comment