Well Labor Day was great! We spent it out on Matt's families farm where we BBQed, dug in the sand, and jet skied all afternoon. But the highlight by far was this:
Our friends that live out there know, Robby and Karen, came up with this great little contraption. Robby and Karen are pros on the wake board, but their little 3 year old boy wanted in on the fun too. So Robby, being his clever crafty self, designed this "surf board" and it was a huge success. I honestly couldn't believe Emma wanted to try it, but she did great and had the time of her life.
Here's a few more pics of our fun day.
Tal LOVED Riggs. I was sort of surprised, because if a big black dinosaur walked up and looked my right in the eyes I don't think I would stay around for very long!!! Not Tal. He followed Riggs around all afternoon... he wasn't loving the water today.
Don't mess with the best or you'll end up all wet, right Matt!!
2 comments:
Looks so fun!
I love the lake too! I can't believe our baby girls are five! It is insane how fast the time goes. Emma is a beautiful little girl. I can't believe she is in school already. Crazy!
Post a Comment