Monday, September 21, 2009

Here Fishy, Fishy

This is what we gave Emma for her birthday!!! Fish. Easy enough right? That's fine, until you get them home and they look at you like, "Why are you doing this to me?" I didn't think it would effect me this way (no wonder my mom never wanted us to have pets). I keep having flashbacks of "Finding Nemo." Don't laugh, I'm seriously having issues. Although, now that they've been here for a few days, I think they have just kind of realized that this is there fate, which makes my guilt sky-rocket. WHAT HAVE I DONE?!! Emma has no idea though. She feeds them twice a day and talks to them about what's she's doing at school. Tal just like to watch them swim. What a softy I'm turning out to be.


Rex and the two sisters Alice and Tulip! Welcome to the family.



No comments:

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes