Monday, September 21, 2009

The Cards and The Rams



Nate and Jasmine were here for a quick visit... just long enough to catch a game with them. It was Jasmine's first game. She was officially introduced the these brothers somewhat crazy obsession. Sadly, the Cardinals lost, but since Nate and Jasmine are moving here eventually she'll see a win. Hopefully it won't take as long as it took me.

Then a couple weeks before that a friend from our ward scored some incredible seats to a Rams game. I know, I know it's the Rams, but they're all we've got!!! This is a view from our incredible seats. Thanks Nichols'!


My Five:
1. Being the Primary chorister. We had our program on Sunday and the kids blew it out of the water.
2. 78 degree weather... Fall is coming!
3. Getting to spend time with just Tal while Emma is at school. He's just fun.
4. Finally refinishing the dressers I found at Goodwill! $75 each people!
5. Recipe night!!

2 comments:

Lant Family said...

love the new pictures! I think emma looks like you, both so pretty!

Courtney Kay said...

Oh looks so fun! I want to come out for a game!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes