Monday, June 29, 2009

Missouri HOT!!!




When you wake up and your back door looks like this, you know it's going to be a hot one in Missouri!


We have our very own sauna. It's free and it's here most of the summer! This is what you get when it's 98 degrees with 100% humidity outside, and this was taken first thing in the morning. So what do we do on a day like this? We get wet!!!





This is how Emma thought she'd get me wet. She almost got me too... I just about sat down! What a tricky little thing she's turning out to be!

5 comments:

Lant Family said...

I cant stand the heat! I would have to join the kids in the pool--the water looks so nice. JJ and I were just talking the other day how I remember not even being phased by the heat as a kid--and even teenager. I guess my body has just decided it would rather be in the AC

Sarah Bogh said...

oh man, i do not miss those summers! were you there two years ago when it was record heat and humidity? thats when we were there too. st. louis was the worst for heat and humidity out of all the places and summers we went out east. have fun with that! :) we are above 100 in vegas now days but it still isn't that bad to me because its not humid. we spend a lot of our time in the pool too! isn't it nice too that kids can adapt so well and handle it better than we do! I like emma's idea, she's pretty clever!!

Perschon Family said...

wow! I could barely stand the humidity in CA! That is crazy there!!! I honestly can't believe how big Tal is! He is adorable!!!!! And of course Emma is beautiful as always! What would we do without water in the Summer with these kids?!

And I hope you have a FABULOUS trip here to Utah!!! I'm sure your family is SO EXCITED to have you come visit!

Courtney Kay said...

I feel hot and sticky just remembering my summer trips to MO. Everything about Tal and Emma is adorable!

Brianne said...

Holy smokes you are a survivor!! I couldn't do it in the humidity....dry heat maybe. Good to see you guys last week!!! Your kids are so cute and fun.

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes