Friday, June 12, 2009

Matt's new toys!

Every once in a while Matt decides that he needs a new toy. I guess for every 10 we get for the kids he feels like he needs one too. So here he just as pleased as punch with on his new "mow lawner" (that's what Emma calls it. I love it, I don't have it in my heart to correct her. It makes me smile every time!!!) Very cool babes, and not at all Hoosier! It only took him 20 mins to mow our lawn instead of the 1 1/2 hours it used to take him with the push mower! I guess it's true, nothing runs like a deer!! Very impressive and the grass looked great (like always!)




Then as if that isn't cool enough he got one of these:



A few weeks ago there was a terrible storm that ripped through a small town in south central Missouri leaving trees and damage everywhere, and there was a call for help from surrounding stakes in the church. So one overcast Saturday a group from our ward headed out with Matt's mighty saw in hand. I was told that if it wouldn't have been for his heavy duty cutter that there is no way that they could of accomplished all that got done. Money well spent!! ;)

Apparently "The Saw" took care of this tree:



And this one (that's actually one of the members of our stake presidency way up there in the tree. Now that's leadership!) :



Can you just feel the power!




Our group that went. Good job gentleman!!



2 comments:

Lant Family said...

The picture of Matt on the lawn mower just makes me laugh--I dont know why it just does.

Perschon Family said...

Brody would be very pleased with his new toys!!! And that lawn is lovely might I add! And holy cow Tal is growing up! I can't believe it has already almost been a year since we saw you last! Hope to see you again sooner than later!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes