We looked and waited and finally we found one. She was so excited. It took a little convincing for her to hold it, but once she did she was amazed.
Tal really liked it too.
My Five:
1. Honest people
2. Fun learning moments from a little butterfly
3. Our little red wagon. Emma and Tal love riding in it together
4. Finding good deals. Our neighbor is moving and sold me some great toys for the kids. Walking into there house was like being in a toy store.
5. The good ideas I get for primary singing time. It's the best calling.
4 comments:
What a creative mom you are!! If I were a litte kid I would totally want to come and play at your house.....
butterflies are so much fun! Sawyer LOVES 'tato-bugs' He nearly always has one in his hand. I love Matt's toys. Chain saws are so handy and riding lawn mowers sure make the job easier.
I'm so glad you found my blog!! Your family is absolutely adorable and it sounds like you live in MO. My sister lives in St. Louis right now while her husband goes to Physical Therapy school. I love love love the picture of your family's feet. So cute! Keep in touch!
XOXO Melanie
P.S. Explain to me the "My Five" list...is it five things you're grateful for??
Your kids are so dang cute I love keeping up on your blog you have the cutest pictures.
Post a Comment