Thursday, February 12, 2009

Snow!



This post is pretty late since the snow is completely gone now and it's been 70 degrees, but better late then never!

The pictures say it all... the girl loves snow. Literally! She loves to eat it. If I let her she could have eaten us a path out of the garage and over to our sledding hill (we have a great little hill down off the driveway!) instead of having to shovel one!! I'm sure she got her fill, though.







And of course the gloves came off, until she realized that there really might be a purpose for wearing them!! 

Then Daddy came home, and it was back outside (he felt left out I guess!)


Guess who's taking the picture! Yep... ME

Tal had his first sledding experience. I'm not sure he enjoyed it like he should have. It couldn't be because he could barely breath underneath the git-up I've got him in, could it? Sorry buddy! Just remember, you were warm... and I love you!!!


Look at the poor kid's eyes!

It's wonderful how kids can make you feel even when it's snowing! 

7 comments:

Perschon Family said...

I love Tal's get up! He looks super warm! Luke had a hard time enjoying the snow this year for a similar reason...his snowsuit was so restricting to any movement.

Anyway, Emma looks adorable and it looks like she had tons of fun in the snow and eating it! I especially love the picture with her pink gloves in the snow! You're a great photographer!!! (And you look beautiful in that last picture! )

Brenda Stevens said...

Ang, I love your guts!!! just found the blog check me out at brendaandblakestevens.blogspot

Kristi said...

You have such a cute little family. We were going to go sledding yesterday, but we couldn't find any boots for the boys anywhere, or sleds. I felt bad because we had gotten the boys' hopes up.

lance said...

Hey, I have a hat just like that. It looks a lot cuter on you though. My pinhead is too small and it keeps falling down over my eyes. I am glad I am not the only one who decks their child out in heavy get up so that all you end up seeing is their eyes. Go protective mommies!!

Love you. Love your blog. Love everything.

Perschon Family said...

i'm so glad to know i'm not the only one who has early risers! i get so jealous of my friends who have kids who sleep till 9 am! how would it be!!!

Jesse and Emily said...

hey Ang! so I love all these pics! and I love your background...our brains are thinking alike! I totally stole the link to this new blog background site you discovered and love it! and now our blogs match! oops! ;) xoxo

Jess Allen said...

So cute. I love the pics of Tal all bundled up. You're right, at least he's warm! :)

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes