K- kind of new to this whole tagging business... but I guess I'm "it!!" Here are some fun facts about the guy in my life!!
1. How long have you been together? March 1 was 5 years!!
2. How long did you date? Met the summer of 2002, Engaged December of 2002, Married March of 2003 so a total of about 9 months!
2. How long did you date? Met the summer of 2002, Engaged December of 2002, Married March of 2003 so a total of about 9 months!
3. How old is he? 27
4. Who eats more? Let me be honest here...Matt by a long shot, even when he's competing with a pregnant wife! You would never know where he puts it all though, right dear!
5. Who said "I love you" first? Matt...that is a moment I'll always remember. The stars were definately shinning brighter that night!!
6. Who is taller? Matt
7. Who is smarter? Seriously... probably Matt. He is constantly reading books and the Wall Street Journal! I call it "newspaper mode"...truely you've never seen anything like it.
4. Who eats more? Let me be honest here...Matt by a long shot, even when he's competing with a pregnant wife! You would never know where he puts it all though, right dear!
5. Who said "I love you" first? Matt...that is a moment I'll always remember. The stars were definately shinning brighter that night!!
6. Who is taller? Matt
7. Who is smarter? Seriously... probably Matt. He is constantly reading books and the Wall Street Journal! I call it "newspaper mode"...truely you've never seen anything like it.
8. Who does the laundry? That would be me, although Matt irons his own white shirts. He's kind of got a certain way he likes it and I haven't quite mastered it.
9. Who does the dishes? I think it's safe to say that I do it most of the time. Matt did do them for me 2 mornings ago before he left for work at 6:00 am...thanks babes!
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're looking at the bed I sleep on the right side.
11. Who pays the bills? Matt...I did mention he reads the Wall Street Journal, right!
12. Who mows the lawn? Matt all the way...I don't get close to his white shirts or the lawn! That's his domain. He really does makes our yard look sooo good all spring, summer and fall. The "best" looking yard in the whole neighborhood!
13. Who cooks dinner? Me! It's not something I mind doing, most of the time. Matt does take his turn every once in awhile...Papa John's pizza love it when it's his turn!
14. Who is more stubborn? I think Matt is, and I think he would agree with me. He can "win" almost any argument anyone wants to have with him. He can sell you on anything. He was a car salesman...give hime a break! I have to say though, I do have my moments.
15. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first--also another moment I'll never forget...neither will the dogs, right, babes! BUT I held his hand first no matter what he says!
16. Who asked who out? I introduced myself to him first and invited him to come to a party my friends and I were having, so I think I get that one!!!
17. Who proposed? He did!
18. Who is more sensitive? Hands down I get this one no problem...even when my harmones aren't messed up by being pregnant!
20. Who has more siblings? I do: 2 brothers, and 1 sister (who I love more then anything...Hi Linds), 1 brother-in-law, and 1 sister-in-law; Matt has 1 brother
21. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I like to think we both fit pretty well in one great, big pair!
Now I tag Emily, Cammie, Nicole, Traci, Rachael Varady and Lindsey Smith
9. Who does the dishes? I think it's safe to say that I do it most of the time. Matt did do them for me 2 mornings ago before he left for work at 6:00 am...thanks babes!
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're looking at the bed I sleep on the right side.
11. Who pays the bills? Matt...I did mention he reads the Wall Street Journal, right!
12. Who mows the lawn? Matt all the way...I don't get close to his white shirts or the lawn! That's his domain. He really does makes our yard look sooo good all spring, summer and fall. The "best" looking yard in the whole neighborhood!
13. Who cooks dinner? Me! It's not something I mind doing, most of the time. Matt does take his turn every once in awhile...Papa John's pizza love it when it's his turn!
14. Who is more stubborn? I think Matt is, and I think he would agree with me. He can "win" almost any argument anyone wants to have with him. He can sell you on anything. He was a car salesman...give hime a break! I have to say though, I do have my moments.
15. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first--also another moment I'll never forget...neither will the dogs, right, babes! BUT I held his hand first no matter what he says!
16. Who asked who out? I introduced myself to him first and invited him to come to a party my friends and I were having, so I think I get that one!!!
17. Who proposed? He did!
18. Who is more sensitive? Hands down I get this one no problem...even when my harmones aren't messed up by being pregnant!
20. Who has more siblings? I do: 2 brothers, and 1 sister (who I love more then anything...Hi Linds), 1 brother-in-law, and 1 sister-in-law; Matt has 1 brother
21. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I like to think we both fit pretty well in one great, big pair!
Now I tag Emily, Cammie, Nicole, Traci, Rachael Varady and Lindsey Smith

No comments:
Post a Comment