While in Utah we did some fun things:
Emma helped grandpa feed the horses. Emma would beg him to go to the farm, and grandpa couldn't quite resist her begging!!


Grandpa and the boys found this cool elk antler which Emma thought was too cool. She even got to hear what an elk sounds like...courtesty of grandpa's elk call!! There's good ol' Boots. He's a great dog...I just can't believe his still alive!!!
We made a quilt for our baby brother!! 9 more weeks...whoa baby!!
And went sledding and made a "Snow Emma" up the canyon with grandpa, Unlce Lance (my sister's husband) and Lindsay! Thanks Lance...you really are the best! I didn't now how much I actually missed the mountains.


We had a really fun time seeing everyone, aunts, uncles, and cousins! We hope to see you all again soon!



2 comments:
Ahhh...Utah. Looks like you guys had a good time. That's neat about your brother. I love the baby quilt. It's so cute. Wow, you're getting pretty close. That's so exciting. Can't wait to see the newest little Coleman! I wonder if he'll have curly hair like Emma?
Jer just went to St. Louis for business on Thursday and Friday. We are just updating our blog, and I wanted to get in touch with you so that we could be blogging friends. I didn't know you were so far along with your pregnancy. I'm so excited for you! Come check out our blog! Do you live close to St. Louis?
Post a Comment