Emma loves when it snows, and we received our second batch of the wintery stuff last night. So this morning, she was asking for a snack and I kept getting distracted (that never happens to any of you, right!!!), and when I finally remembered that she wanted one, I walked in the kitchen and she was already helping herself...with the snow from off the deck!! You do what you gotta do sometimes, right!! Yum, yum!
4 comments:
Hello
This blogging this is wonderful! You have such a cute family, your little girl is adorable! Keep it touch.
You can't help when your kids do something silly. In my case my husband ends up eating snow and Tanner doesn't want any. your little girl is growing up so fast. You guys are so cute.
Hi Angeline- I found your blog from Traci. Isn't this blogging world great! It has been forever since I have seen you. Your little girl is darling and I love all of her hair. Congrats on having another one! Your blog is cute and I am glad that I found you. How is Lindsay doing and where is she these days?
Ok, sorry that comment from aptekmies was from me and I don't know how that happened. I must have been signed onto my husbands old blog or something. Hope things are going well with you guys.
Post a Comment