Matt and Nate started planning this trip during the summer. They wanted to do a LONG motorcycle trip on their Harley's. They thought Utah would be perfect. Well, there was no way they were going to Utah without Jasmine and I (and No, Jasmine and I didn't want to ride with them)! So they prepared and planned their route and Jasmine and I bought ourselves plane tickets and waved to them as we flew over!
It was a great trip: camping and fishing, bouncy house, sand dunes, seeing aunts, uncles, and cousins, seeing Aladdin at Tuacahn, playing games, and enjoying seeing everyone. And since it was close to Emma's birthday we celebrated with a party for her too!!
"The Trip!"
The boys trip was just was eventful! They were like little boys getting ready for this thing:) As they traveled Matt would send me pictures of where they were and what they were doing. If you notice Matt gets hairier and hairier as the pictures go on. That was one of the rules of the trip...no shaving. They tried their hardest to become the baddest, sprinkler contractor, Harley riders ever!!!! They finally made it to Utah and spent a few days with us before they had to turn around and head home. After 7 days and 2300 miles I think its safe to say that they had had enough Harley riding for awhile!
No comments:
Post a Comment