Monday, March 25, 2013

Emma's Baptism

Our sweet princess girl made the choice to be baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I can't believe that day has already arrived. She has grown into a smart, beautiful girl. She loves primary and now that's she's 8 she lives for Activity Days!! Emma loves the stories in the scriptures and can recall them at anytime. She gets that from Matt, who is such a good example and teacher and has passed on his love and excitement of the scriptures to her. She tries to live how Heavenly Father would have her do. I know He is proud of her and I know she loves Him. I feel blessed every day to have be chosen to be her mother. I'm so proud of you Emma!
























Tal was feeling left out of all the picture taking so he joined in too!!

Emma's baptism day was spent with our loving family. My parents came from Utah and Matt's parents and Aunt Donna all came to share the day with her.





She was lucky enough to share her special day with her buddy Trey Fournier. They had always talked about getting baptized on the same day! And they did it!!


No comments:

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes