Saturday, March 19, 2011

Train RIDE!!!







I can't believe I forgot to post about our train ride back in October. What was I thinking?! Matt and Tal are both completely obsessed with trains. Emma likes them too, but with Matt and Tal, there is just a love there. So when Matt came home with tickets to ride the train into St. Louis the kids went nuts-o!

The AmTrak! What a deal. It was such a fun thing to do on a Saturday! We even went and got a snack in the Snack Car for our 33 min. ride!!! The kids loved it. A real train ride. Wahooo! Emma wants to ride it on our next trip to Utah!! Thirty minutes in a train is a lot different then 20 hours! I'm not so sure about that.

We have an old red caboose by the train station that's to tempting not to play on.

Waiting...



and waiting...

It's here! All aboard!!








No comments:

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes