We got a second snow storm. Coming from Utah I was excited, but in MO people get a little disturbed. Two storms in two weeks, the world must be ending...aaahhh! The funniest part to me is that if there is even a little snow on the the ground school is cancelled. This storm gave them 2 days off of school. I'm not making fun, really. I get why they have to cancel. There are lots and LOTS of back roads here, and MO isn't equipped with the plows to clear it all fast enough. The roads get dangerous for buses and everyone...so they shut it down and let the sun do it's job. Snow doesn't stick around for too long around here!
Emma was excited to stay home for a few days because that meant more time playing and EATING the snow. She and Tal had their first taste of Snow Icecream too. Perfect thing to do with fresh clean snow!
With the days she had off we even finished the puzzle Matt got from Santa!! Good, good snow day!
No comments:
Post a Comment