Monday, February 21, 2011

Meet Fat Bob!

I think Matt and his brother have hit their mid-life crisis a little early. This is Fat Bob. Having one in my house has confirmed all my preconceived notions. These motorcycles are a complete ego driven vehicle. They walk around like they've got this big secret parked out front and if you want to know what it is just follow them outside. And they drive them with this "You can't touch this" look on their faces. They play dress-up! Apparently the "costume" is just as vital to the correct function and driving ability as the ego is! Actually, I think the outfit provides the ego, I don't know...but I'm pretty sure it at least helps!

He tries to share the ego by letting each of us dress-up with him!

(Truthfully, I have yet to take a ride. I really don't care for it, but I love dress-up!!)
The front:
And of course the back:
Hells Angels have nothing on this!!!

2 comments:

Lant Family said...

I had no clue matt was such a big reader :) But that Harley picture doesn't suprise me at all!

Perschon Family said...

looks like you had a great christmas! and you are a hotty next to that bike! love the dressing up thing!

and i had to laugh about the whole teaching how to hold a book properly...brody is the same way about his books! got his whole shpil right after we got married when i had the odacity (sp) to underline something in one of his books...not a good idea! he and matt have so many funny similarities! miss you guys!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes