Breakfast with Santa:
Our first trip to see Santa this year was half way successful. We went to "Breakfast with Santa" at a local restaurant in town and both of the kids were really excited! Emma got already and even had a picture colored perfectly in the lines to give to him. Tal, I think, just wanted the pancakes! As we stood in line and as we got closer to our visit with Santa, Tal was having nothing with the jolly guys in the chair! Emma was different. She ran to him, threw her arms around him and handed him her picture. She was so fun!
This is as close as Tal would get to Santa.
And actually, later on, we went into St. Louis for a fabulous lunch with Matt's family and guess who showed up? Santa and the Mrs.
How lucky is that?! Breakfast and Lunch with Santa!!
We were treated to another fun filled Christmas Wonderland in the shop! Fun games, Santa, and of course the EFP Express! Grandma Beckstrand was there too! I guess I didn't get a picture of her though. Sorry Mom!
I think she peeked!
Who knew Tal would like this game?!
This year they also brought in a String Trio. They sounded beautiful. When they started playing Tal went over and stood right in front to listen. And he just stood there. For 10 mins. We'd go pull him away, but he'd end up right back over there. I don't know. Maybe a clue to his future in music!!
Christmas Eve Music Program
We all dressed up in our best for the Music Program at the church on Christmas Eve. It was a wonderful night. (Tal is on a "Cars" fetish. He carries the movie around with him everywhere)
Christmas Day
We had a super wonderful Christmas this year. Especially because it SNOWED!!! That's the first year since we've been here that we've had a white Christmas. I think that was a present for me!!!
Here is our Gingerbread House for this year! We LOVE making these. Fun tradition with Grandma.

1 comment:
Why is it that all little children are afraid of Santa? I think all my kids were afraid of him at one time or another. Looks like you had a fun Christmas. You kids are getting big. They are adorable!
Post a Comment