Thursday, January 6, 2011

Up!

Remember the movie "Up?" Loved that movie. Well, we saw a real, live Mr. Fredrickson! This guy is completely nuts. Wouldn't you have to be to do this:

He's just in a lawn chair people! Tied to some balloons. Up he went. I couldn't believe it. He was way, way up there. Insane! Then to get down he did just what they did in the movie. He started cutting the balloons loose one by one.
I assume he landed somewhere! Haha.

This guys started off the "Great Hot Air Balloon Race" they have here every year. So fun. Here are some of our favorites:





Fun Friends!
Tal thought this was the coolest thing ever.

They'd blow 'em up and up they went. I always thought that might be kind of fun?!?! I think I'll just watch from the ground for now!




No comments:

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes