Thursday, January 6, 2011

Halloween Ballet Performance



Emma started taking ballet this year. And to say that she loves it would be a complete understatement! In class they were working on some special dances to perform for us on Halloween. It was so fun to see her dancing. And loving it! I have the most wonderful memories of dancing at her age.
They showed us how they warmed up.


They did a very fun dace to "Monster Mash." Tal sang that song for weeks! haha
Dance with Daddy time!


Look at these ballerinas!!
Then it was time to pass out some treats. Tal even got in on the treat action!!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

So cute!! Remember the days when we used to dance? Good times!

Lindsey Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey Smith said...

Ok so I am trying to find Lindsey our old roommate but I can't remember her last name:) Do you by chance remember?

CUte pics!!! I remember my first ballet class, oh how I love those memories:) I can't wait for my little girl to dance!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes