Saturday, January 9, 2010

Thanksgiving!


This is definitely out of order, but needs not be forgotten. Emma's preschool class had a Family Feast to start the holiday off right! She and her classmates entertained us with a few songs about Indians and the cutest "Going on a Bear Hunt" ever. They dressed the part too, along with their very own Indian name written on the back of there vests. Emma was Princess Morning Rose. Fitting!



Princess Morning Rose and Thunder Sneekin' Chips (that's explained in the previous post)!

My parents and brother Corbin came to visit for Thanksgiving. We had the most wonderful time. While they were here we went bowling. It is clear that Matt and I need a little brush up on "Bowling with Bob" (All you Snow Collegeites know what I talking about!!) And I'm convinced that in their spare time my parents are a part of a secret bowling league. They dominated us. Very suspicious!


The winners! Nice form.



Corbin eventually just gave up!!

Tal and Emma had fun too. I almost used their lane, but I'm afraid that the bumpers still wouldn't have helped me that day!!!

The roll....





Got 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!







No comments:

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes