Saturday, January 9, 2010

Snow Angels!

It snowed. Not much, but enough to play in. I swear, neither the heat or freezing cold effects Emma. She could have stayed outside all day. Maybe I'm just getting old, but I was done after 15 mins. And also, I may be so mean, but because it was so cold I only let Tal play with it from the deck door. So kill me. It was like 10 degrees and windy. He got the idea! Oh, I love being their mom.

























3 comments:

Christensen's said...

I love the snow until about December 26th! Looks like you had a fun Christmas. Your family is so cute!

Lindsay said...

I need to take some pics of Alex in her grass skirt too. You can tell Emma that Alex is really close to learning her name. The other day I could have sworn that I heard her say Emma, Emma, Emma while sitting on the couch. They're going to be best friends. I miss you all, but I'm glad you had a fun Christmas. Love you.

Kirstin said...

Angeline, I'm so glad you keep a blog so I can see what you and Matt and your darling children are up to!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes