Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Last few weeks of 1st grade


 The last few weeks of school was something I always looked forward too. Emma was excited too...until the last day that is. Breaks my heart even though I was trying to hide my smiles when I picked her up the last day of school. Such a tender thing! It was definitely an ice cream day that day!!



But leading up to the sadness was a lot of fun activities:

The Egg Drop/Spy Day
The Egg Drop. Let me tell you this about the egg drop! We made that egg so comfy in there it was never going to break. And it didn't!! Emma's was the only raw egg in her class that survived all 8 falls off the school roof! She was so excited. Plus, it was spy day! Can't get much better then that!

Nerd Day
The picture says it all I think:)























Field Trip
The first grade field trip was to the Butterfly House in St Louis. Such a beautiful place, and the kids had a blast!



























No comments:

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes