As always, "Opening Day" for the Cardinals came with red, red, and more red. It's definitely an unofficial St. Louis holiday. Every place you go from now on you are guaranteed to see someone showing their "wardrobed" support for our beloved team! Emma's school joined in the celebration by having "Cardinal Day!" We were all over that one. She even dressed up her backpack.
Tal and I watched the game together, and Matt...well of course he was there. Yes, all 3 Coleman men (father and sons) witnessed the 5-3 loss. Unfortunate, I know, but they wouldn't have missed it!
Here's to another season. All 165 games. The wins and the losses. The absence of my husband...GO CARDINALS!
3 comments:
GO Cards!! I don't even get to watch cards games unless they are on espn or TNT. :(
Nice! How fun that it is a family affair! GO CARDS!
The Cardinals are lucky to have you guys! Hope things are good.
Post a Comment