Monday, September 20, 2010

Kkkkkkkindergarten!


Well, it happened and her first day was amazing! After I pulled myself together I was able to be excited for her. It doesn't help that they have all day Kindergarten here. When It was finally time to pick her up she came leaping out with a huge smile on her face. She loves it and is doing so well; makes me feel better and better everyday that she goes.

Yes, I was that mom that took a ton of pictures. It was to mask the tears!




The first few days Emma was at school Tal walked around the house looking for her! He gets so happy when we leave to pick her up!






Such a big Kindergartener! [Sigh]


1 comment:

Traci said...

She is so cute! My little boy just started pre-school a few weeks ago and I know the feeling of not wanting them to go. My younger one LOVES when it's time to get brother. At least we know they love eachother. You have adorable little ones!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes