Friday, July 23, 2010

Utah 2010!!


We made another road trip to Utah, and we had such a fun time. Matt stayed the first week then had to be home, which meant the kids and got to fly home the week later. We did so much while we were there. Seeing really good friends, and family is always fun for us. I just remember eating and smiling a lot. I feel recharged now!!

Fourth of July

I love the 4th in Fillmore. I just do. Probably because nobody does anything here to celebrate. Boring! We did the Kid's Parade, Firework, and all!






Sparklers are AWESOME!



Ten Year Reunion

Yes I did. I went to my ten year high school reunion, and it was great! I loved seeing everyone; how they've changed, but not really. It was such a nice time reconnecting and remembering the year 2000.

This is one of my besty-bestest Callie. She is one of a kind and all around fabulous!!! Can't you tell?!
This is everyone that came! We're smarter, much better-dressed, but still awesome!

3 comments:

Lant Family said...

What a fun trip! You guys sure did a lot of fun things. Your pictures are all so cute.

Sabrina said...

You look beautiful as always! Glad you had a fun trip. I'm still hoping that someday I will get a next door neighbor that's half as much fun as you were. Someday we will take a trip out your way and drop in for a visit.
Love,
Sabrina

Jess Allen said...

Looks like a great trip! So sad that I missed seeing you while you were in town!!! I'm glad that you got to spend time with your family and see some of the old gang from MHS. I love the picture! Everyone looks pretty much the same. Good times. Love ya!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes