Thursday, May 27, 2010

Elder Beckstrand returns!!


He's home!! After 2 years well spent serving and teaching the farmers in Billings, Montana my youngest brother is home! And because there are smart, technologically savvy people on this earth the kids and I were able to be apart of it with help from Corbin and Skype! I had to take these pictures from my sister's blog. Because even though I was "there" my camera was here... in MO!! I'm really proud to call Tyrel my brother. He's just awesome. Simply put. I just wish I could give him a big hug instead of having to wait until this summer. I'm so proud of him and can't wait to see him. Plus, he has a nephew who is dyeing to meet him and a niece who isn't 3 anymore! We'll be counting down the days!

Here we all are. Waiting... and waiting...! Guess where the kids and I are?!
Here is Ty saying hello to us!!!
All together again (after we logged off!!!!!)!

2 comments:

Lant Family said...

that is so smart to be on skype--do the airports have interenet? I am sure they do. I love your new posts. There is something so sweet about being a mother and getting such sweet gifts like spring flowers and corsages.

Anonymous said...

So exciting when a brother returns from a mission...I bet you're SO anxious to get out to Utah and see him and all your family!!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes